Madhya Pradesh Line Attendant Admit Card 2016 & the Revised Date of Examination details are updated here. Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitran Company Limited is conducting competitive examination for 573 posts of Line Attendants in Madhya Pradesh. Applicants who have already applied may download their Madhya Pradesh Line Attendant Admit Card 2016 from the official website. One must please make a note that the exam date is been revised that is the examination is going to be held on 19/10/16 at Indore as well as Bhopal.
Madhya Pradesh Line Attendant Admit Card 2016
Details about downloading the Admit Card:
All the applicants who are appearing for the written test need to check and download the new examination schedule for 576 Line Attendant posts. The official portal of MPPKVVCL is www.mpwz.co.in.
All the applicants should first download the MPPKVVCL Call Letter from the website. This document is the official statement given to applicants the authority to write this examination. It is considered as the proof of registration with the particular department. It also consists of much important information which is necessary to attend the MPWZ Exam.
Madhya Pradesh Line Attendant Hall Ticket 2016
It consists of all the details like applicant’s roll no, exam center, exam date, timings of the written exam, shift of the exam, registered photo and signature of the candidates etc., So, it is mandatory for the applicants to print the MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Admit Card from the official site. An Admit 2016-17 must also be taken a print out on a plane white paper which is in A4 size paper. This should be kept very safe with the applicants.
The applicant should also produce an ID proof to confirm the identity when demanded from the department. The id proof can be an Adhaar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport etc., All the applicants should carry their original IDs to the examination center for verification purpose.
Madhya Pradesh Line Attendant Exam Date 2016
MPKVVCL Exam 2616-17 Details:
· Applicants should thoroughly read the details of the selection process.
· The candidates will be selected on Physical Standard Test & Written Examination.
· After clearing the written Examination the selected candidates will be called for PST 2016.
· The duration of the exam is for 2 hours.
· The exam is held on 19th October 2016 at Bhopal and Indore.
· The final selection is based on the Merit List which is prepared based on the Written Examination.
mppkvvcl Line Attendant Admit Card 2016
Steps to Download Admit Card: It is a very simple method to download the MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Admit Card. The following instructions would help you in downloading your Admit Card.
- First log on to the official website of mppkvvcl i.e. www.mpwz.co.in
- Then on Home page go to the latest Career Section.
- Next click on the Current Opening Section and then click on the Line Attendant Links.
- It will open a window showing you the MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Exam Notification.
- Read carefully the whole notification details and then click on the Admit Card link.
- Later enter application number and date of birth then click on continue button.
- After this your MPPKVVCL Admit Card 2016-17 will be reflected on your screen.
- Read all the information then download the Madhya Pradesh Line Attendant Admit Card 2016.
The following are the topics and subjects one has to prepare for this Examination:
General English Syllabus: Tenses, verbs, Articles, Active and Passive Voices, Fill in the blanks with appropriate words, Antonyms, Synonyms, Grammar, Unseen passages, Error corrections, Sentence Rearrangement, Adverbs, Idioms and Phrases.
Arithmetic Syllabus: Percentages, Profit and Loss, Boats and Streams, Problems on Ages, Data Interpretation, Simplification, Interest, Time and Distance, Pipes and Cisterns, Time and work.
Reasoning Syllabus: Blood Relations, Clocks and Calendars, Non-Verbal series, Arithmetical Reasoning, Alphabet Series, Embedded figures, Coding and Decoding, Mirror Images, Number series, Analogy, Cubes and Dice.
General Knowledge Syllabus: Current Affairs, General Polity, Indian History, National and International Organizations, Science- Inventions and Discoveries, Countries, Abbreviations.
Line Attendant Electrical Syllabus: AC Fundamentals, Power Systems, Electrical Machines, Power Electronics and Drives, Utilisation of Electrical Energy, Network Theory, Magnetic Circuit, Measurement and Measuring Instruments, Estimation and Costing etc..,
Read More for Madhya Pradesh Line Attendant Admit Card 2016