Auditor Recruitment is open now from uppsc. Government job is a dream for many people. To make your dream come true here is a new UPPSC RO ARO Notification 2016 recruitment related to UP latest government job.
The notification is released by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission for the post of PSC ARO. As per the official notification the online application started from 27th September 2016 through online mode. There are 361 vacancies for Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer Posts.
UPPSC RO ARO Notification 2016
It is advisable to check the eligibility criteria before applying for this job. In order to know more information follow the following web portal UPPSC Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer Vacancy 2016 Notification, and also to know about the information about UPPSC RO ARO Notification 2016 Application form, important dates etc.,
The following is the website through which you can get more information:
Uppsc.up.nic.in. All the details mentioned below would be available in the website.
· Name of Department: – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
· Name of Post: – Ro & ARO
· No of Post: – 361
· Job Category: – Government Job
· Job location: – Uttar Pradesh State
· Mode of application Form: – Online
· Application Form Start Date: – 27 Sept 2016
· Application Form Last Date: – 27 Oct 2016
UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2016
The basic eligibility criterion for the latest job is that the applicants should complete their graduation. The Lower Age Limit: – 21 Year As on July 2016 and Upper Age Limit: – 40 Year As on July 2016. The selection process is based on the UPPSC RO ARO Notification 2016 written examination, personal interview and finally the document verification.
The following are the few steps which would help you in submitting UPPDC RA/ARO Bharti 2016 Online Form:
1. Applicant should first of all open official link of UPPSC.
2. After that choose the option recruitment.
3. Then choose notification of RO &ARO Recruitment 2016.
4. Next click on Apply online option for registration.
5. After filling the registration you get both application ID and Password.
6. After filling the form you can pay application fee online in order to complete the registration.
7. You must make sure that you submit this form before last date.
8. Finally, take a print out of the filled application for future reference.
UPPSC RO ARO Exam Date 2016
Please make a note of important dates in the UPPSC RO ARO Notification 2016 recruitment process:
Date to Start Online Registration: – 27 Sept 2016
Last date to Online Registration: -24 Oct 2016
Last date to online Fee Deposit: – 24 Oct 2016
Last date to online Application: – 27 Oct 2016
Written Examination Date: – Will be released soon.
The exam pattern is as follows:
|Exam Type||Objective Type|
|Total number of Questions||180|
|Total number of Marks||180|
|Total time allocated||150 minutes|
|Subjects included with marks||Hindi (40), General Intelligence Test (40), General Knowledge (40), Accounting (40), Law and Arithmetic (60).|
It is followed by written exam in an interview round of 20 marks which altogether becomes 200 marks.
UPPSC RO ARO Apply Online 2016
The following are the topics asked in each subject:
– Hindi: Comprehensive passages, vocabulary which consists of meanings, synonyms, antonyms and grammar.
– General Intelligence Test: Solving simple situations, statements & conclusions, relationships, similarities & differences, analyzing situations, exploring new things, coding and decoding, odd man series and missing patterns.
– General Knowledge: Current affairs of India & the world, important dates and events, new inventions, scientific aspects, railways, sports, geography of India, culture, books etc., topics in respect to India.
– Book-keeping, Accounting Law & Arithmetic: Basics of accounting, doubtful debts, outstanding and prepaid, calculations of insurance claims, depreciation, computer in budgetary control etc.,
In order to crack the examination one has to prepare very thoroughly. There is a huge competition out there for UPPSC RO ARO Notification 2016. It’s advisable to prepare a time table and practice every day. Mock tests and previous year question papers are to be referred and solved completely to get the best idea to crack the exam.
Read More for UPPSC RO ARO Notification 2016